LCA is constantly growing and we are always looking for qualified physicians who wish to devote their time and talent to the practice of Anesthesiology in the city of Cedar Rapids.
We are looking for well-trained individuals with excellent intrapersonal skills who have a rounded scope of practice and are comfortable doing 100% of their own cases.
If you are interested in learning more about our physician group, please email MD.Recruiting@cr-anesthesia.com
Optimal Candidates will be:
- Board certified in Anesthesiology or a candidate in the certification process, and a MOCA participant if applicable
- Free and clear of any licensure and credential restrictions or disciplinary action
- Comfortable doing 100% of your own cases in General Surgical, ENT, Routine Pediatric, Neuro, CV, Thoracic, Robotic/Minimally Invasive, "offsite/out-of-OR" (radiology, GI, EP lab), OB, and Regional Blocks (including ultrasound proficiency)
- Proficient (or have exposure to) electronic medical records (EPIC) and the electronic Anesthesia Record
- Able to function well in a fast-paced private practice environment, and can adapt to changes in the daily schedule without hesitation
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
We have many tracks available, including full-partnership (full-time or part time), no call/"day doc", and locum tenens.
No recruiting agencies, please.